In between harmony of forest and water
Construction company "Merks" is planning to develop a new residential quarter of apartment buildings in one of the greenest neighborhoods of Riga – Mežciems, which is the preferred living environment for young families.
The new development will be in a unique location between a forest and the Dreiliņupīte stream at Hipokrāta Street 24. This location has a natural relief and pine trees, which will be preserved as much as possible for a natural atmosphere.
Within close vicinity of the residential quarter there is a well-developed infrastructure with public transport, kindergartens, schools, medical institutions, fitness and shopping centres that the inhabitants need for a comfortable daily routine.
It is planned to build 3 five-storey buildings with a total of 117 apartments in the first stage of the residential project.View territory plan
Advantages of this development:
- Efficiently designed apartment layouts that will be especially accessible and comfortable for young families
- The apartments will be available with a complete, high-quality finish.
- Special care will be taken for security - the area will be fenced, with video surveillance
- In the surrounding area there are planned various children's playgrounds for different age groups, gazebos for neighbors to socialize and and use for celebration, as well as landscaping, including fruit trees
- A pedestrian bridge is planned over Dreiliņupīte, as well as relaxing spots by the stream
- The project envisages outdoor parking lots that residents will be able to purchase, as well as public and private electric car charging points
- The price of each apartment includes one private storage room, located in the basement of the building, and a shared storage room for prams and bicycles will be available on the ground floor.
- Private green areas will be available to first floor residents with river or forest views
- The project will be located between Dreiliņupīte stream, which is planned to be cleaned up, and a forest, which provides pleasant peace and walks. The Biķernieki and Jugla forests are also nearby, offering a variety of recreational opportunities and outdoor activities in fresh air.